Because we all live, work, and raise our families here, we believe in supporting the community in as many ways as we can. We contribute financially, we contribute time, we contribute services, and we contribute materials. We always look for an opportunity to give back. It is important to each of us because we each know family or friends who benefit in different ways from the causes we support.
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Fallen Heroes Fund
- The Family Partnership Center
- Food Bank of Manatee County
- Hopital Sacre Coeur (Haiti)
- Loving Hands Ministries
- Manatee County Habitat for Humanity
- Manatee County School’s Challenge Day
- Manatee Glens
- Manatee Religious Services
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Samaritan’s Purse
- SOLVE Maternity House
- Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Women’s Resource Center
- Project TEACH is designed to increase career awareness among 4th grade students and to stress the importance of first impressions. For many students, this is the first time they have had a business volunteer in their classroom, and the first time they have been exposed to careers other than those of their parents.
- Real Life 101 is a hands-on activity that stresses the importance of work ethic to 8th grade students and offers the opportunity to hear about the world of work from a local business volunteer. During the activity, students are asked to deal with “real life” workplace issues including employee punctuality, reliability, performance and morale.